Sunday, January 13, 2008

Catch All

Up until August of last year my expeditions could be neatly defined. Every few months I would fly somewhere, rent a car, shoot some photos, and do a little writeup. But now I can get in the car and drive around a large area for several weeks, snapping along the way. I wasn't sure how to present the results in a logical form.

With that in mind I finally decided just to call it Autumn 2007, which includes images from old favorites Bosque del Apache NWR in New Mexico and Squaw Creek NWR in Missouri, as well as a few from a park a few miles from my house.

If the weather holds, next week I'll drive east to the Mississippi River to see how thick the eagles are around Lock and Dam 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Don't bother posting spam.