Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Airline Pretzels

Keeping a blog is a somewhat public way (is there anybody out there?) to jot down things that I want to remember. I just got back from a trip to Denver and there is something I want to preserve for future reference.

Memo to self: Avoid United Airlines.

United's "Economy Plus" program is a way for the bankrupt airline to try to squeeze a few more dollars out of customers who have already paid for a ticket. Instead of going along with the extortion and paying extra for a better seat, I ended up wedged into a middle seat in the back of the plane. I haven't been so miserable on a flight since coming back from Chile, and that flight took three times as long as this one. Hopefully the jabbing pain in my shoulder blades will go away within a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Don't bother posting spam.